Registration will be available once the venue is confirmed. If you have questions, please email the Vendor Liaison at vendors [at] vcon [dot] ca.
- Vendors will be expected to donate an item worth $20 or more for the silent auction.
- Items not purchased at the silent auction will be used for future fundraising efforts.
- $50 of each space reservation is nonrefundable as it is allocated toward the full weekend membership.
- Refunds for the non-membership portion of your payment are available before a certain date
- A maximum of two spaces are allowed per vendor.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in any specific category.
- Invoices will be sent upon approval.
- Membership registration codes will be sent once the invoice has been paid.
- You will be informed if you are put on the waiting list
- You will be expected to pay for your space and attend the convention, if a space becomes available
- You must inform the Vendors Liaison (vendors [at] vcon [dot] ca) immediately if you’d like to give up your space.
- Vendors are expected to manage their tables on all convention days while the vendor hall is open
- Exceptions may be made, on a case by case basis, if you must leave early on Sunday for logistical reasons. If this applies to you, please discuss your situation with the Vendor Liaison well before the convention.
- Any vendor with a reserved space who fails to attend all convention days without the express permission of the Vendor Liaison or proof of an unavoidable emergency will be banned from future participation as a VCON Vendor.