Special Convention Rate ends on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 at 5PM PST
Even if you live locally, with VCON Relaxicon 41½ starting at 10 am on Saturday, booking a room for Friday night means you can sleep until 9 am Saturday, grab some food at the breakfast buffet (at 10% off for ALL attendees), and still start celebrating fandom the very minute the event opens, while with programming until late, Hospitality open until 2 am, and games running all night, booking one for Saturday night ensures you have a private place to catch some shut-eye, or at least take a shower and put on some fresh clothes before breakfast Sunday morning!
Room Rates (up to double occupancy) are as below. For triple and quad occupancy, add $20 per additional person.
- $125 – Traditional Room with 2 Queens or 1 King + Pullout
- $145 – Traditional Corner Room with 1 King
- $165 – Club Room with 1 King + Pullout
Traditional King Guest Rooms (One King Bed & one pull out sofa)
Traditional Double Queen Guest Rooms (Two Queen Beds) are available.
A Club room is a traditional room that has access to the Sheraton Club Lounge with free continental breakfast and afternoon snacks.
All rooms include:
- Free guestroom internet
- Parking for one (1) vehicle.
Book a Room
- Hotel Phone Number: (604)-582-9288 or (1-888)-627-8063.
When you call, mention you are booking for the VCON convention to get the rate.
- Register at the Online Reservation website
Room Types (click the links for more information)
Warm and comfortable, our 279 traditional guest rooms are a great space to relax. Sink into our Sheraton Signature Bed and enjoy its custom-designed plush top mattress, fleece blanket, and five fluffy pillows. A classic, modern design with rich mahogany woodwork and saddle stitched leather wing-back chairs creates a welcoming atmosphere.
Has two beds and a writing desk.
Our Corner King Rooms sleeps 4, has all the Benefits of our Traditional Rooms and provides you with an expanded sitting area with sleeper sofa. Also included for your convenience is a mini-fridge and microwave.
Our spacious Club Lounge and Club Level Rooms offer sweeping city and mountain views and upgraded amenities. Discerning travelers will enjoy the below amenities in the Club Lounge. Note: the Clubrooms facing the North Shore mountains cost more.
The Club Level Features:
- Complimentary continental breakfast, snacks and beverages in our Club Lounge
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary local and 800 phone calls up to 60 minutes
- Enhanced bathroom amenities and robes
- Copier/fax/printer and complimentary office supplies