Something New in that ART SHOW
VCON’s Art Show features the work of mainly local artists working to themes related to science fiction and fantasy.
FOR ART LOVERS AND ART BUYERS:
No bidding, just buying!
- Sold pieces go with the buyer on the spot
- Located with the Artist Alley and Vendor Space
Please note that a bag check-in will be in effect for large bags and bags without zippers/closures.
ART SHOW HOURS
- SAT, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- SUN, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- One display space per person (4’x4′ panels)
- Maximum of 30 works per artists (duplicate prints allowed but will count toward maximum)
- Option to leave extra work with the Art Show for assistance with replenishment
- Unsold space will be offered on a lottery basis to artists that have registered for the Art Show
- 10% commission for artwork sold at the Art Show
Note that the Art Show Director (artshow [at] vcon [dot] ca) will have the right to refuse
- To keep very fragile or bulky art pieces for replenishing, due to the limited space
- Unsuitable works for a family-oriented convention
ART SHOW PRICING & REGISTRATION
- The Art Show will have 4’x4’ panels and 6’x3’ tables.
- Please contact the Art Show Director to be put on the table wait list
- Panels will be $15 CAD each.
Just click on the image below to purchase a ticket using Eventbrite
Dates may be adjusted – please contact the Art Show Director (artshow [at] vcon [dot] ca) for updates.
|August 27:||Space sale will be available via the Eventbrite link. Space may be sold in batches, so please check back often.|
|September 30:||Space sale closes. Any unsold space will be offered for sale to registered artists on a lottery basis.|
|October 20:||Art Show works submission documents due|
|October 27:||Art Show setup and art hanging, 6pm onwards|
|October 29:||Art Show pickup, time TBA|
Nancie Green, Artist Guest of Honour