Something New in that ART SHOW
VCON’s Art Show features the work of mainly local artists working to themes related to science fiction and fantasy.
FOR ART LOVERS AND ART BUYERS:
No bidding, just buying!
- Sold pieces go with the buyer on the spot
- Located with the Artist Alley and Vendor Space
Please note that a bag check-in will be in effect for large bags and bags without zippers/closures.
This will be updated when the artists are confirmed.
ART SHOW HOURS
- SAT, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- SUN, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- One display space per person (4’x4′ panels)
- Maximum of 30 works per artists (duplicate prints allowed but will count toward maximum)
- Option to leave extra work with the Art Show for assistance with replenishment
- Unsold space will be offered on a lottery basis to artists that have registered for the Art Show
- 10% commission for artwork sold at the Art Show
Note that the Art Show Director (artshow [at] vcon [dot] ca) will have the right to refuse
- To keep very fragile or bulky art pieces for replenishing, due to the limited space
- Unsuitable works for a family-oriented convention
ART SHOW PRICING & REGISTRATION
Tickets will be on sale for purchase at a later date
- The Art Show will have 4’x4’ panels and 6’x3’ tables.
- Please contact the Art Show Director to be put on the table wait list
- Panels will be $15 CAD each.
Date will be posted nearer to the convention – please contact the Art Show Director (artshow [at] vcon [dot] ca) for updates.